6 great Rainmeter music album art display skins
The estimated reading time for this post is 91 seconds
This is our next installment of our long lasting and irregular Rainmeter skins roundup posts. This time we focus on music cover display themes and widgets for Rainmeter.
There’s an big album art and control buttons on the right. You can either use the medium album art for small screens or use the big album art for bigger screens.
Like the name tells, this album display will only work with iTunes. It is a nice mac style widget with icon on top and 3 control buttons on the silver disk. Looks great, works fine. You can edit the config to your liking too!
This is a more minimalist music display skin. It is very tiny, is pixelated and there is no album art display. Nevertheless, it works fine and looks great on minimalist desktops. It fits Enigma’s sidebar, it has a transparent background and you can put it in white or black. I think it’s cool!
A nice-looking skin styled to replicate the older iTunes versions. This skin displays more information than the other themes on this page. For example, it displays the current track time and a slider to change the sound volume.
Another Rainmeter skin for iTunes. Looks great with title display, album art, music track time, artist and a pause/play/skip button. In the new .rmskin format.
Now this one is different, this skin is designed for Spotify and not iTunes. I have no comment to made, as Spotify is not available in Canada as of now.
Hope this list helped!
You might also like:
- Introducing WordLookup, the super convenient dictionary tool!
- Introducing Metal Sniffer for Android
- How to add Rage Face emoticons in Facebook Chat!
- Bring the Windows 8 Metro to your desktop with Omnimo
- WinX Blu-ray Decrypter Giveaway!
- Free indie game highlight: Kerbal Space Program
- BDlot Video Converter Back to School giveaway!
- Hover Zoom is an essential Google Chrome extension
- Free indie game highlight: Proun
- Free game highlight: Bring Microsoft Pinball to Windows Vista or Win7!